Nu Theta Zeta in the Community
HOPE – Zetas Helping Other People Excel
As the winner of multiple Z-HOPE service awards, Nu Theta Zeta Chapter is committed in our national service project within our Region, State, and Local communities.
“Since 1920, our national service programs have evolved to meet the critical societal needs of the time,” said Past Grand Basileus Moore. She proudly introduced Z-HOPE: Zetas Helping Other People Excel ™ at the beginning of her tenure as Grand.
What are the objectives of Z-HOPE?
Z-HOPE is an outreach service program that has six primary objectives, corresponding measures of success and a mechanism for chapter recognition. The primary objectives are:
- To provide culturally appropriate informational activities according to the Z-HOPE program format
- To foster collaborative partnerships between community organizations with shared goals
- To promote the opportunities for expansion in Stork’s Nest programs
- To facilitate community service and mentorship opportunities for members of the organization
- To provide an equitable chapter recognition program for community services rendered
- To provide a standard reporting format to concentrate efforts and demonstrate the organization’s impact
Where is more Z-HOPE information?
If you are a Sorority member, non-profit organization or business looking for more information about Zeta Phi Beta Sorority’s International Service Initiative, Z-HOPE, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
ZETA PHI BETA believe is Social Action for our communities.
For more information….click here!!